Running is the most popular recreational sport in America, yet research shows that each year between 25% to 70% of all runners sustain an injury. The vast majority are overuse injuries, so many of them could have been avoided. Yet rarely does a runner know that they are about to commit a training error that will result in an injury. Once an injury occurs, frequently training and other aspects of one's life is disrupted.
- Slow motion, multi-angle video analysis of your running mechanics
- Thorough assessment of your individual strength and flexibility
- Exercise prescription to address weakness or tightness
- Techniques to improve running mechanics and efficiency
- Hands on manual therapy helping you recover from injury and to keep your body flexible, relaxed and healthy so you can continue to train.
Massage & Myofacial Release
Tool Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
Kinesiology and McConnel Taping
Ultrasound & E-stim
- We are in network with most insurance plans
- Out of pocket payment options
- Credit payment options through Care Credit