Types We Offer: Sports Massage | Deep Tissue | Relaxation | Myofacial Release
Living Well Physical Therapy offers bodywork massage provided by our physical therapists who have extensive training and experience in hands-on manual therapy techniques.
Your therapist will initially have a conversation with you to determine your goals for your massage and the style of massage you are interested in receiving. You will then work together to determine the modalities you would like to incorporate into your massage, this can simply be soft tissue work or could include:
- Dry needling (Dry needling with electrical stimulation)
- Cupping (Spinal Manipulation, Hot Stones)
- Manual Stretching (Kinesiology Taping, Strengthening Exercise)
- Graston / Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
- PRICES INCLUDE YOUR ENTIRE MASSAGE & MODALITIES, THERE ARE NO ADD ON FEES
- Bodywork massage is an out-of-pocket service that is an excellent way to help you improve your overall health and manage pain.
- Male and female therapists available
- 60 minutes of treatment time – $110
- 30 minutes of treatment time – $60